· Rating Conditions (AS / NZS 3823):
Cooling – Indoor: 27°C DB, 19°C WB. Outdoor: 35°C DB. Heating – Indoor: 20°C DB, Outdoor: 7°C DB, 6°C WB.
· Sensible Cooling Conditions, Indoor: 27°C DB, 20°C WB. Outdoor: 35°C DB.
· Dry function will not work when the room temperature is below 13°C.
· Colour: Heat pump units shown may not be colour accurate, please ensure you view an actual unit for colour matching.
· Maximum length is inclusive of height differential. i.e. (20m length/12m high) means the pipe can be 12m high and 8m across for a total length of 20m.
· Measure of Energy Efficency: A calculated measurement of energy efficiency for both heating and cooling using the ratio of kW input to kW output.
EER = Energy Efficiency Ratio
COP = Coefficient of Performance
AEER# = Annual Energy Efficiency Ratio
ACOP# = Annual Coefficient of Performance
#These include standby power in the rating calculation